Thursday, February 14, 2008

V-day Morning


Since Asher is getting a little older and just starting to grasp the idea of holidays, I figured that I needed to do something to make Valentine's Day special for him. So the night before, I got some colorful paper and cut out a ton of hearts of different sizes and taped them up all around our apartment. It was so fun to see his little face when he saw all the hearts and he did the most unexpected thing. He started running around collecting all of them. It was so funny. He wouldn't stop until he had them all collected on the coffee table. The best part is that Asher learned the shape "heart" and every time I asked him "What a heart means?" I taught him to say "love." It was really sweet.


Yummy breakfast...and mini gifts.


No holiday is complete without a surprise from Grandma King! She definitely got her revenge by gifting bath markers and all manner or sweets to Asher. Thanks Mom:)


Asher loved his new little Pez dispenser. He truly loves all animals...real and stuffed.

No comments: