Okay, I'm in no way trying to encourage alcohol consumption, but I cannot live in St. Louis and not go to the Budweiser Factory at least once to learn about the Anheiser Busch family and their first Budweiser Factory...and of course how they make beer. It was really funny, because it wasn't until we arrived and started to walk up to the Visitor Center that we were hit by the strong smell and I remembered that I hate the smell of beer. What was I thinking?!? Anyways, we still had a fun time! Plus, we got to bring my sister in law Amber. Yay!
Tuesday, January 15, 2008
Tour of STL Budweiser Factory
Okay, I'm in no way trying to encourage alcohol consumption, but I cannot live in St. Louis and not go to the Budweiser Factory at least once to learn about the Anheiser Busch family and their first Budweiser Factory...and of course how they make beer. It was really funny, because it wasn't until we arrived and started to walk up to the Visitor Center that we were hit by the strong smell and I remembered that I hate the smell of beer. What was I thinking?!? Anyways, we still had a fun time! Plus, we got to bring my sister in law Amber. Yay!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment