Happenings from Saint Louis
Congratulations Angela! When are you due?
So glad to see some new pictures! Congrats on the new arrival! When are you due?
Congrats! That is so fun.
YEAH! Congratulations!! Details details!
mazel tov!
fun stuff angela! hope everything goes well, and i want to know details as they come. i'm excited for you and,i'm just excited to NOT be pregnant anymore. hehe.
Holy moley! I can't believe I didn't see this until now. yipeeeeeeee!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Congratulations Angela! When are you due?
So glad to see some new pictures! Congrats on the new arrival! When are you due?
Congrats! That is so fun.
YEAH! Congratulations!! Details details!
mazel tov!
fun stuff angela! hope everything goes well, and i want to know details as they come. i'm excited for you and,i'm just excited to NOT be pregnant anymore. hehe.
Holy moley! I can't believe I didn't see this until now.
yipeeeeeeee!
Post a Comment