Saturday, May 3, 2008

Summertime Garden

Aaron has been so stoked about this garden and this weekend we were finally able to put his plans to fruition. We went to Lowe's and got some tools, some mulch and a variety of seeds and tomato plants. This weekend we started preparing the soil and I think Asher has really enjoyed all the time in the backyard not to mention the smell of good dirt. Here are some pics of the boys working away!


6 comments:

Sarah said...

I love your blog Ang! How fun! Congrats on having a second baby. When everyone just had one baby, I didn't feel so behind, but I feel like everyone is having their second...I'll work on catching up. Anyway, I'm glad you are all doing well! Thanks for the updates!

Laura said...

Congratulations on baby #2 on the way! Your little boy is so cute, I can't wait to see what your next baby looks like. It was cool to see what you guys have been up to...I love the pics of Asher and Aaron working in the dirt.

Matt & Melissa said...

I'm so glad that you're posting again. Don't you just love spring. We're sure excited here. How did the first year go? Matt's last test is friday!!!! Then a MSR project. Congrats on a new baby, how far along are you? Do you know what you're having yet? I'm sure that your mom and sis are excited. Are you guys going home this summer? Anyway keep me posted.

anorthowife said...

am i gonna get to see any pictures of little dude in cali??? i miss you guys and that would really help...

Mindy said...

More Pictures of you and Asher, Please!!! Remember, you're supposed to keep posting on this vacation of yours so that we get our fill of Angela while you're gone. Also, you're husband is too popular for us these days. We've tried to feed him dinner twice, and he was already busy.

anorthowife said...

i miss you!!! i bet little dude has grown... hope the preggernancy is going well!