Sunday, October 25, 2009

Worst Blogger Ever

OK. I'm still waiting for my award for "Worst Blogger Ever," but it still hasn't come. I'm awful at this. I like blogging, I like reading other people's blogs, I think about what I would blog if I did, but it never translates. I never get around to it and basically there are just many more important things that I end up doing. I keep trying to decide whether to pick back up again, start over, or just delete this one and forget about it...but alas, here I am, and I decided to just make a deal with myself to blog once a month. Really, the main point is for far-away friends and family to know what we're up to right? Right. Ok. So I can post once a month. That's my new goal. Here we go again.
p.s. I find it kind of amusing that Esther is almost a year old and she has never even made her debut on this blog. Maybe my real award should be for "Worst Mother Ever." Ha! I had a friend point out the other day that I don't even have any pics of Esther on my walls. It's still just Asher. Good thing Esther isn't even old enough to notice:) Wow...I am so behind...

3 comments:

KevandChels said...

well, you're so amazing at everything else that i think you're excused:) You're such an awesome Mom. I can't believe Esther is almost one! Awww...I still love her name. Hope you guys are doing great! Miss the Robs!

Janelle Dobson said...

Sorry babe, no award for you. I've got a friend that hasn't blogged from 11 months and counting! Hehe- that's okay, I'm glad to hear from you anyway. By the way, It was SO GREAT to see you last weekend!!! Thanks so much for everything!

Sarah McK said...

Glad you're back!