Over the last couple months, Asher has begun to show interest in the potty. He tells me when I need to change his diaper and occasionally asks to sit on the potty, but I think that this is mostly because we will read him stories while he sits on it. It's pretty darn cute! When we get back from our vacation in May, I think we will actually start to take potty training seriously. Suggestions anyone???
Monday, April 7, 2008
Potty time
Over the last couple months, Asher has begun to show interest in the potty. He tells me when I need to change his diaper and occasionally asks to sit on the potty, but I think that this is mostly because we will read him stories while he sits on it. It's pretty darn cute! When we get back from our vacation in May, I think we will actually start to take potty training seriously. Suggestions anyone???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Elmo's Potty Time Video, potty sticker charts, immediate rewards (we used chocolate covered raisins), earned rewards (after x amount of stickers gets a prize, like a matchbox car or something), and a big reward in the end when he is completely done, Ches got a tricycle. It seems like a lot, but once you are done with diapers, it is sooooo worth it.
Post a Comment