Wow! is all I have to say about that. I would have never guessed how easily Asher would have transitioned into a toddler bed. We found an awesome deal on Craigslist that we couldn't pass up so we figured that it was time to go for it. The day before Aaron went to pick up the bed, Asher and I cleaned his room, took all the baby toys down to the basement, rearranged the furniture and created a place for the bed. Then I started teaching Asher to point to the empty corner and say "New Bed!" We had no idea if he would even want to sleep on it and of course we feared that he would be getting out of bed and playing with his toys, waking up in the middle of the night, etc. ....but quite the opposite happened! He took a nap in it and never left the bed. He slept all night in it and never left the bed. He has slept in it every night since and will not get out of the bed until we come and get him. It is hilarious, because at first we wondered if he even realized that he could get out by himself.
Saturday, April 12, 2008
Sweet dreams for Asher
Wow! is all I have to say about that. I would have never guessed how easily Asher would have transitioned into a toddler bed. We found an awesome deal on Craigslist that we couldn't pass up so we figured that it was time to go for it. The day before Aaron went to pick up the bed, Asher and I cleaned his room, took all the baby toys down to the basement, rearranged the furniture and created a place for the bed. Then I started teaching Asher to point to the empty corner and say "New Bed!" We had no idea if he would even want to sleep on it and of course we feared that he would be getting out of bed and playing with his toys, waking up in the middle of the night, etc. ....but quite the opposite happened! He took a nap in it and never left the bed. He slept all night in it and never left the bed. He has slept in it every night since and will not get out of the bed until we come and get him. It is hilarious, because at first we wondered if he even realized that he could get out by himself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment