Happenings from Saint Louis
Oh Congratulations! How exciting!
I am going out to buy girl stuff right now!!! Congratulations!
Congrats! Girls are fun! I wish you the best of luck!!! :)
Congrats! Girls are so much fun!
Congrats. I bet Amanda and your Mom are excited, I know Megan would be.
Yay!! Congratulations, guys! Any ideas for names?
There are so many cute girl things! Congrats.
Yes lets start talking about names, Kristine Sheri Lyn Robinson? I vote for that!
mazel tov!!!
YAY! I am SO excited for you guys and the pics of Asher are adorable!!!
how exciting! do you guys have a name picked out?
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Oh Congratulations! How exciting!
I am going out to buy girl stuff right now!!! Congratulations!
Congrats! Girls are fun! I wish you the best of luck!!! :)
Congrats! Girls are so much fun!
Congrats. I bet Amanda and your Mom are excited, I know Megan would be.
Yay!! Congratulations, guys! Any ideas for names?
There are so many cute girl things! Congrats.
Yes lets start talking about names, Kristine Sheri Lyn Robinson? I vote for that!
mazel tov!!!
YAY! I am SO excited for you guys and the pics of Asher are adorable!!!
how exciting! do you guys have a name picked out?
Post a Comment