Saturday, July 5, 2008

Asher's 2 Year Pics



13 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't think I have ever seen a more beautiful little boy in the world....His dad was amazing too but Asher! Wow......
Grandma Loves you!

Mindy said...

Oh, Man!!! These are cute pictures!!! We love Asher...just about as much as he loves Cookie Monster!

Bethany said...

Ah! Oh! Ah ha ha ha!

Man, he makes me giggle. What a cute boy! I cannot believe how big he is. Holy smokes.

These are adorable!

Anonymous said...

These are such beautiful pictures, what a handsome boy! I don't think I've ever seen such a photogenic two year old.

Brittany Owens said...

How cute! He is such a cute little boy when he doesn't have a sunburn! :-) The 4th was fun, and super congrats on having a girl! They are soooo much fun.

anorthowife said...

he's still my little dude, right???

Sarah said...

He is so handsome Angela!! I can't believe how big he is and I have never even met him! And I'm so excited for you to have a girl! Girls are so fun!

Megan said...

I can't believe Asher's two! He looks so cute and grown up! I hope he has tremendous twos (instead of the terrible!) Congrats on your new baby!

Laura said...

Asher is such a cutie! I'm excited for you guys with your baby girl on the way. It's so fun to have both a boy and girl in the family. I'm sure Asher will be a great big brother. So far, for me, it's been a little hard to be in two places at the same time when both kids are crying, but besides that it's been really fun.

Andi said...

Those are adorable pics! he is very photogenic :)

Ally Cat Girl said...

Love the pics! He looks so cute! Happy belated b-day Asher!

ivyjeanne said...

what a beautiful boy you have. not that he wants to hear that but my goodness -- talk about photogenic -- like his gorgeous mother. :)

Dave and Kathryn Dodds said...

What a cutie! Watch out for the ladies!