So my lab supervisor Adriana Montano with whom I did research with over the summer went to Japan for a conference and brought back Asher some chopsticks. He was so persistent and finally got the hang of them.
Man...pressure on us. We've got to get our twins eating with chopsticks too! In honor of our dad's mission too! Although, we're still working on getting the food from tray to mouth using hands...and it's hard.
4 comments:
Man...pressure on us. We've got to get our twins eating with chopsticks too! In honor of our dad's mission too! Although, we're still working on getting the food from tray to mouth using hands...and it's hard.
Asher is so smart, cute, and so grown up! I can hardley wait to see him!
He's so big! How cute!
So - in order to get you guys to post on your blog, we need to bribe you with gifts.
Is that it?
I could use some lessons, does asher want to earn some extra money? Is that baby here yet?
Post a Comment