Saturday, October 6, 2007

Asher sets a record!

As we finished dinner with our friends, Asher pulled out his blocks to play. While Aaron and I start arguing about how high Asher can stack his blocks, Asher set to work. (Previously, Asher had stacked 10 blocks, but only once and it had been a couple weeks.) It seemed that he could understand us because as we looked over from the dinner table, he was determined to prove us wrong stacking 9, then 10, 11, and then 12. Asher loved the attention as we clapped for each block that he so carefully stacked upon the other. We were so proud of him!

1 comment:

Aunt Patty said...

Yes,

Once again guys building linear things that go to the sky. So predictable!!!

Hey, the campus looks really nice and so does your apartment. And yes the song was very nice Aaron. Say I was at the doctor a couple days ago and I was watching an educational new channel and I thought wow Aaron could do that, working with the public. He's a good speaker and good looking!!

AP