The Saturday before Halloween we took Asher to the ward activity--Trunk or Treat! Oh my goodness! We had such a fun time taking Asher on his first Trick or Treating experience. He was slow on the uptake, but once he got the hang of it, he loved taking the candy from people's baskets. He was so confused about the entire situation, because right after he woke from his afternoon nap we dressed him like a tiger, painted his face and went. He had no idea what was going on! I mean how would you feel if you woke up to Wolverine getting you out of your crib and dressing you in a strange stripped outfit? Aaron looked great by the way. He has been growing out his hair and facial hair for quite some time so that he could have just the right look. I had fun helping him style his hair. I was a bum though-- I didn't get dressed up. I was planning on being Rogue, but I couldn't find our white hair spray and then finally remembered that we had to throw it away during the move. Bummer!
Saturday, October 27, 2007
Trunk or Treat
The Saturday before Halloween we took Asher to the ward activity--Trunk or Treat! Oh my goodness! We had such a fun time taking Asher on his first Trick or Treating experience. He was slow on the uptake, but once he got the hang of it, he loved taking the candy from people's baskets. He was so confused about the entire situation, because right after he woke from his afternoon nap we dressed him like a tiger, painted his face and went. He had no idea what was going on! I mean how would you feel if you woke up to Wolverine getting you out of your crib and dressing you in a strange stripped outfit? Aaron looked great by the way. He has been growing out his hair and facial hair for quite some time so that he could have just the right look. I had fun helping him style his hair. I was a bum though-- I didn't get dressed up. I was planning on being Rogue, but I couldn't find our white hair spray and then finally remembered that we had to throw it away during the move. Bummer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Asher is so cute! I love his big cheesy grin. Nice wolverine costume Aaron!
Angela, asher is so cute! I miss him so much, well, and you too!
Can hardley wait to see you next month!
I didn't know you all had a blog. Did I miss something here?
Hey you guys! I saw your blog from your mom's. It was fun to see pictures of Asher and Aaron on Halloween. There needs to be more pictures of you on the blog Angela. ;) It sounds like the move went well and that you are getting settled in. We're glad we can keep up on things with the blogs. It's a lot of fun!
Fun! I wondered why Aaron's hair was so long! Just kidding! :) It was great to see you guys!!!
so I just found your blog, Asher is way cute! How are you guys!?
Post a Comment