Saturday, December 8, 2007
Ward Christmas Party
For our ward party this year, we had a soup cook off and a talent show. It was great fun. I reluctantly made Potato Soup (Melissa Bowers' recipe) at my husbands request and to my suprise and chagrin, I won first place. I thought that perhaps there was a mixup. I have never won anything like that...especially in a cooking category, so that was a boost for my self-esteem! Asher loved trying all the different soups and his favorite talent act was Aaron McCallister with his "Lion Tamer" whip (I'm not really sure what to call it). It made such a loud noise that it had Asher captivated. Now I would have thought it would scare him, but that was the job left to Santa Claus. Santa was awesome this year. Probably one of the best ones I've ever seen, but I was shocked to see how terrified Asher was of him. We got a huge laugh from these pictures. Do you think he is scarred for life?



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment