Now you must know that Aaron hasn't cut his hair since we left Cali in July, so he's been looking very scruffy, but he has been planning his arrival for months. First he planned to cut his long hair into a mullet, but ended up just going for the ponytail and handle bar mustache. What's with men and creative facial hair? It is like Aaron's favorite thing to do: try to find anyway he can to embarrass me! I was hoping to outdo him by showing up in my mom's 80's leather jacket and high heels, etc., but I guess I just didn't have the guts to go all the way, because I just wasn't embarrassing enough! But here is the proof that I tried...
Saturday, December 22, 2007
White trash family!
So pretty much the hardest thing about our Christmas break was the fact that it was the longest that I have ever been away from Aaron. We flew to Washington for a weekend and then stayed in Cali for a full week before Aaron was able to come out. It was great that Asher and I got more bonding time with family and Aaron did extremely well on his Medical School finals (He got Honors in both classes) but it was very difficult to be apart, so we were very happy to pick up Aaron at the airport on Saturday night.
Now you must know that Aaron hasn't cut his hair since we left Cali in July, so he's been looking very scruffy, but he has been planning his arrival for months. First he planned to cut his long hair into a mullet, but ended up just going for the ponytail and handle bar mustache. What's with men and creative facial hair? It is like Aaron's favorite thing to do: try to find anyway he can to embarrass me! I was hoping to outdo him by showing up in my mom's 80's leather jacket and high heels, etc., but I guess I just didn't have the guts to go all the way, because I just wasn't embarrassing enough! But here is the proof that I tried...


Now you must know that Aaron hasn't cut his hair since we left Cali in July, so he's been looking very scruffy, but he has been planning his arrival for months. First he planned to cut his long hair into a mullet, but ended up just going for the ponytail and handle bar mustache. What's with men and creative facial hair? It is like Aaron's favorite thing to do: try to find anyway he can to embarrass me! I was hoping to outdo him by showing up in my mom's 80's leather jacket and high heels, etc., but I guess I just didn't have the guts to go all the way, because I just wasn't embarrassing enough! But here is the proof that I tried...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment