Mmmmm....delicious Christmas Eve dinner.
Thanks Mom! I love my new watch!
Gramma got Asher his very own pillow, and boy does he love it. He sleeps with it every night and carries it around with his blankies.
This year I surprised Aaron with some tickets for a SLU vs. Xavier Basketball game.
A very cheesy smile:)
2 comments:
Yeah for new posts! I have been wondering what's been going on with the Robinson crew. Nice you guys had a Merry Christmas, and fun to see pictures of both your families. Wow, I wouldn't have recognized them. Has it been that long??? Guess who I saw in the temple last night? Rosemary and Tom Bell. Too cool. It's a small Mormon world afterall...
These are all so cute. We're so glad we were able to spend a little bit of time with you guys while you were out here!
How did you cheat and replace the real date with a former date?
I've been blogging for a while, and still can't figure it out.
Post a Comment